Venue Map

Union Pines High School

1981 Union Church Road, Cameron, NC 28326, USA

Ministerial Services





I was ordained on May 12, 2016 in the Universal Life Church. I can legally perform services in most of the fifty states. Whether you want a religious or agnostic ceremony I am here to help you. Your ceremony can be traditional, contemporary, or simple. Its your wedding and it should be the way you want it to be. Perhaps you are planning a destination wedding and cannot find a minister to officiate the ceremony. Or perhaps you want a simple, quick wedding but don't want to use a Justice of the Peace because it is just too impersonal. Whatever your situation is, I am willing to sit down with you and customize a wedding plan, a script if you will, that meets your needs and wants. If you want to incorporate a special ceremony within the ceremony such as hand-fasting, candle lighting, broom jumping, glass stomping, tree planting, or a sand cermony that is very doable. If you want to sacrifice a live someone else, my open mind only stretches so far.

Its not just weddings. Ministerial services are not relegated to weddings. I am available for baptisms, hand-fasting (and other ceremonies), burials, and other ceremonies. Call or email me and we can discuss your needs. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. 910.824.0024

There are no articles in this category. If subcategories display on this page, they may contain articles.

Go to top